Wednesday 23 February 2011

Allyson Mellberg-Taylor is one of my very favourite contemporary artists, so I cannot put into words how excited I am that her upcoming exhibition Lotus Eaters will be showing at Galerie LJ just as myself and Rich have organized a little trip to Paris.




We have 4 full days in Paris.
I think I could potentially spend four days just staring at her work.

There is a preview page up on Allyson's new website featuring 18 stunning images, go look now!
Lotus Eaters at Galerie LJ, Paris



In other exciting arty news, I really want to see the new documentary The Woodmans about Francesca Woodman and her family. As far as I'm aware it hasn't been screened in the UK and is also not available on DVD yet.
Here's the trailer:



Looks like it could potentially be really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment